• High school senior residing in the MVWD service area
• Current GPA of 2.5 or higher
• Planning to attend a two- or four-year college for the 2021-2022 school year
• Demonstration of financial need for scholarship, including a statement of need (300 words or less) and any applicable documentation (e.g., Free/Reduced-Price Meals, Federal Student Aid [FAFSA], DREAM Act)
• Must submit complete application, including essay and demonstration of financial need via this form no later than 5 p.m. on March 5, 2021
“In recent years, the Governor signed legislation that makes conservation a California way of life. What does this mean to you and your family? What permanent changes have you and your family made to conserve water daily?”
Essays will be judged based on the following equally weighted criteria: focus on topic, creativity & originality, grammar and presentation.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field