MVWD's 2024 Poster Contest submission period is now open! Using the NEW theme "Being Water Wise is...," students in grades K-12 in schools within MVWD's service area are invited to create an art poster depicting various ways to use water wisely or water conservation topics. MVWD is happy to provide paper to teachers upon request, too!
- use any of the following: crayons, pencils, watercolors, paints, markers, chalk, computer-generated digital art, cut paper or fabric
- bold, bright colors preferred
- be 12"x18" or 8.5"x11" in size, designed on white poster board or white drawing paper
- be designed horizontally
- have a 1" white or blank border on ALL four sides
- have correct spelling and punctuation
- keep message brief, if text is included; does not require the words of the theme be included
- be original; no trademarked or copywritten material
Three ways to submit artwork:
- In-person at MVWD offices, located at 10575 Central Ave. in Montclair
- Online at www.mvwd.org/postercontest
- Call (909) 267-2130 to schedule a school pick-up
Winning Prizes: Gift card to Barnes & Noble, First Place: $50 Second Place: $35 Third Place: $25
$50 Amazon gift card for the first 10 teachers who submit 10 or more posters.
To request paper for your students, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the teacher's name, school, and quantity of paper needed.