Water Wise Garden Classes
Monte Vista Water District
Monte Vista Water District offers Water Wise Garden Classes to inform its customers how to use water more efficiently in landscapes, yet still keep their yards looking beautiful and healthy. Classes are typically held on a Saturday morning in the fall and spring.
Crash Course - Turf Removal and Landscape Transformation
Thursday, September 12th
6:00 p.m to 8:00 p.m
Waterwise Community Center
4594 San Bernardino St. Montclair CA. 91763
An English and Spanish workshop will be offered simultaneously with a limit of 30 per class. Topics such as Landscape Transformation and drought tolerant landscapes will be covered! Attendess will recieve a light dinner, course materials, door prizes, and resource materials! Reservations are required and can be made by calling 909-267-2130 or by completing an online form
For an online class and other information about water-efficient plants, water wise gardening, and how to create a customized watering schedule, visit the Water Wise website.
- Composting, Mulching, Trouble Spots
- Landscape Design Basics
- Maintaining, Pruning, and Pest Management
- Soils, Fertilizers, and Watering
- The Mini Class - introduction to all topics
- Water Efficient Irrigation Systems, Scheduling, and Maintenance
- Water-Efficient Plants
Chino Basin Water Conservation District
Water Wise Landscaping Workshops for the Home
Chino Basin Water Conservation District offers a variety of landscape workshops to help you conserve water outdoors. Residents, including Monte Vista Water District customers, are invited to attend any or all of these water wise workshops. Handouts, giveaways and snacks included.
- Workshop Times: 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Register: Call 909-626-2711 or visit the Chino Basin Water Conservation District website
- Workshops held at Chino Basin Water Conservation District:
4594 San Bernardino Street
Montclair, CA 91763