Free Sprinkler Nozzles
Monte Vista Water District customers can now get Free Sprinkler Nozzles! These new high efficiency nozzles, which use less water than conventional ones, help reduce runoff and can lower your water bill.
- Residential customers can receive up to 25 free nozzles per customer account
- Non-residential customers can receive up to 100 free nozzles per customer account (more may be made available depending on need)
Customers must do the following in order to qualify:
- Visit FreeSprinklerNozzles.com website
- Click on "San Bernardino" County
- Click on Monte Vista Water District logo
- Enter Last Name and Account Number exactly as it appears on your water bill, along with a valid email address
- Watch videos on how to properly install the nozzles
- Use website tools to determine how many and what type of nozzles you need for your yard
- Print the nozzle voucher (automatically emailed to you)
- Take voucher to one of the listed retail irrigation distributors and exchange for nozzles
- Install your new nozzles!
Toro® Precision™ Spray Nozzles
The Free Sprinkler Nozzle program is exclusively distributing Toro® Precision™ Series Spray Nozzles.
Precision™ Series Spray Nozzles use patented "H2O Chip" technology to create a spray pattern that is much more efficient than conventional spray nozzles. This patented process creates high-frequency oscillating streams that provide equal water coverage while using 1/3 less water as normal spray nozzles.
The streams oscillate at such a high frequency (200 cycles/second) that they cannot be detected with the naked eye. They can only be seen under strobe light illumination (see image to the right).
Click on below map for the address and directions to the nozzle distributor closest to you:
View Free Sprinkler Nozzles Distributors in a larger map
FreeSprinklerNozzles.com was first developed last year by Riverside Public Utilities and Western Municipal Water District, in partnership with the Toro® Company, for City of Riverside residents. These agencies have generously offered to expand the program to include Inland Empire Utilities Agency and its retail water agencies, including Monte Vista Water District. Metropolitan Water District of Southern California is providing funding for the nozzles.
This program would not be possible without the support and leadership of these local and regional agencies.