Free Landscape Irrigation Evaluation
Monte Vista Water District, in partnership with the Chino Basin Water Conservation District, is pleased to offer all District customers a free landscape irrigation system evaluation.
The irrigation evaluation will identify opportunities to use water more efficiently on your property, which may result in significant financial savings for your family or business.
The evaluation includes:
- A complete evaluation of your outdoor irrigation system
- Accurate profile of your water consumption
- Water budget based on the local evapotranspiration and irrigated landscape area
You will also receive:
- Valuable water saving tips
- Recommentations on how to improve overall efficiency of your irrigation system
- Learn about rebate opportunities
This evaluation will be conducted by the Chino Basin Water Conservation District, a public California Special District, through its Landscape Evaluation and Audit Program (LEAP). LEAP uses modern measuring techniques and qualified irrigation system evaluators to provide you with a report containing the following information:
- Past water use, correct future use levels, and potential savings
- Irrigation water budget
- Recommended improvements, prioritized based on cost
- Identification of onsite concerns, with photographs
- Individualized watering schedule
The evaluation will also provide information on current rebates and incentives available for irrigation system improvements.
If you would like to take advantage of this free landscape irrigation evaluation, please click here to download an application and mail or fax it completed and signed to the following address:
P.O. Box 2400
4594 San Bernardino St.
Montclair, CA 91763‐0900
Fax: (909) 626‐5974
If you have any questions about this program, please call (909) 267-2116 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.